Trichloroisocyanuric Acid Granular 90% TCCA For Water Treatment
TCCA Directions for Use: Application scene Packaging & Shipping 25kg woven plastic bag lined with double plastic bags. One-ton plastic bag. 50kg fiber drums. 1-5kg plastic pail. 10kg plastic pail. 50kg plastic drums. or packing according to buyer's demand. Our Services 15 years...
Directions for Use:
Pool Capacity in Liters
Recommended Daily Dosage
Packaging & Shipping
25kg woven plastic bag lined with double plastic bags.
One-ton plastic bag.
50kg fiber drums.
1-5kg plastic pail.
10kg plastic pail.
50kg plastic drums.
or packing according to buyer's demand.
15 years experience for exporting swimming pool chemical.
High quality products,professional package,prompt shipment.
Timely and stable delivery,first-class service.
Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A:We are a factory manufacturer. It is located in Qingdao. All of our clients from home and abroad, are warmly welcomed to visit us!
Q:ls it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
A:Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q:How does you factory do regarding quality control?
A:Quality is priority, we always attach great importance to quality controlling from the beginning to the end. Our factory has gained ISO authentication.
Q: What is loading port?
A: Usually is Shanghai or Qingdao.
Q:How can I get some samples?
A: Kindly send us your address, we are honored to offer you samples.
Sample Time:5-7 days
The sample charge will be refund after comfirm order.
Q:How can you quote a price Do you need any details?
A:We are quote based on Product name, Packing type, and Order quantity.
Q:What's your payment term?
A:We usually request 30% T/T in advance, 70% paid against B/L copy.
Q:How about the delivery?
A:We usually promise delivery within 30 days after order confirmed, in special conditions, within 30-45 days.
Q:Do you have stock?
A: We understand most customers prefer stock, so we'll try to keep stock for most products. However, for some rare products, we won't keep stock and it needs time to synthesize.
Minimum Free Chlorine Level (mg/L)
Total Alkalinity (mg/L)
pH (Optimum Range)
7.2 to 7.6
1. The correct level of free chlorine should be maintained for several hours prior to and during swimming activity.
2. Chlorine and pH should be tested daily by use of a reliable test kit using fresh testing reagents.
3. If pH falls below the required level add pH buffer, if it rises above add hydrochloric acid or dry acid.
4. Dose pool in the evening when the pool is not in use.
5. Stabilizer levels should be tested monthly by your local pool shop or by use of a reliable test kit.
6. Always add tablets to a floating dispensing device or feeder designed for either calcium hypochlorite or trichloroisocyanurate.
Highly reactive oxidizing chlorine compound may cause fire and explosion or produce severe burns. Product will irritate the eyes, nose, throat and skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and other clothing. Do not inhale the dust. Do not allow the product to come into contact with other chemicals especially acids, or with combustible material such as paper, fabric, sawdust or kerosene. Do not allow to get damp. Use clean containers for dispensing. Do not mix with other chemicals. Do not mix with different types of chlorinating chemicals. Mix with water only. Do not add water to the product. Add the product to water, but in case of fire, drench with water. Store undercover in a dry, clean, cool well ventilated place away from sunlight. Store and transport in an upright container. In case of spillage, flush with large quantities of water. Wash hands after use.
1. If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or the local hospital.
2. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water.
3. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
4. If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.