Chlorine Dioxide 10% Granular
1. Product Name Chlorine Dioxide 10% 2. Basic Parameters 3. Features 1. The green environmental protection, non-toxic, without any side effects. 2. Rapid and thorough sterilization. For a variety of bacteria, viruses, spores, fungi, including high temperature resistant bacteria can be completely...
1. Product Name
Chlorine Dioxide 10%
2. Basic Parameters
Chlorine Dioxide 8%
Heavy Metal (Pb)
1. The green environmental protection, non-toxic, without any side effects.
2. Rapid and thorough sterilization. For a variety of bacteria, viruses, spores, fungi, including high temperature resistant bacteria can be completely destroyed in an instant.
3. High purity, high activation rate, stable quality, long shelf life.
1. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
2. We will provide you with professional loading
3. We have one team supervise uploading the materials. We will check the container, the packages, every step, taking pictures and make records.
5. Usage Scenarios(Swimming pool, sauna, Hot spring, Spa)
6. Packing and Transportation
25kg woven plastic bag lined with double plastic bags;
One-ton plastic bag;
50kg fiber drums;
1-5kg plastic pail;
10kg plastic pail;
50kg plastic drums;
Or packing according to buyer's demand.
1. How does chlorine dioxide work?
Chlorine dioxide penetrates the bacteria cell wall and reacts with vital amino acids in the cytoplasm of the cell to kill the organism.
2. What is difference between chlorine dioxide and chlorine?
Chlorine dioxide is not the same as chlorine. While chlorine dioxide has"chlorine"in its name, its chemistry is very different from that chlorine. Although both chlorine dioxide and chlorine are oxidizing agents, chlorine dioxide is significantly more than.
3. Is Chlorine Dioxide toxic?
Fifty years of worker experience has demonstrated that chlorine dioxide is safe compound when handled properly. World-wide, nearly 4.5 million pounds per day of chlorine dioxide are used in the production of pulp and paper. However, as with any and all disinfectant chemicals, if handled improperly, or consumed internally or absorbed or subjected to prolonged exposure. ClO2 can be toxic. However, it is also this toxicity that makes ClO2 a good water disinfectant agent.