What kind of substance is Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate is a widely used disinfectant, alga removing agent and deodorant for drinking water. It is widely used for drinking water disinfection, preventive disinfection and environmental disinfection in various places. Such as hotels, hotels, hospitals, bathing grounds, swimming pools, food processing plants, dairy farms, etc., can also be used for silkworm disinfection, livestock and poultry, pets, fish breeding and disinfection; can also be used for wool shrink-proof finishing, textile industry bleaching, industrial recycling water algae removal, rubber chlorinating agent, etc. The product is highly efficient, stable in performance and has no adverse effect on human body. You can also use various doses of effervescent tablets.
Name: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (sdic)
CAS: 2893-78-9, molecular formula: C3O3N3Cl3Na
Physical and chemical properties: This product is white crystalline powder or granules, with a special irritating odor, melting point 240-250 degrees C, soluble in water, insoluble in organic solvents.
Appearance: white powder, granule (8-30 mesh or 20-60 mesh) or tablet (1-200 g / tablet).
Effective content: greater than 56% or equal to 60%
PH (1% aqueous solution): 5.5-7.0
Packing: 25 or 50 kilograms of plastic barrels.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- Safe Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Customers Apply For Product Testing, Product Te...
- New Process For Chlorine Exhaust Treatment In T...
- TCCA:Development Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Analysis Of The Properties Of Dichloroisocyanur...
- Storage Of SDIC
- Use Of Cyanuric Acid
- Matters Needing Attention In Calcium Hypochlori...