Use of cyanuric acid
Used in the synthesis of chlorinated derivatives, salts, lipids; trichloroisocyanuric acid; sodium dichloroisocyanurate or potassium; used in the synthesis of cyanuric acid-formaldehyde resin; epoxy resin; antioxidants; coatings; paints; binders; pesticides and herbicides; metal cyanide inhibitors; polymer material modifiers; used in the production of halogenazine . It can be used as chlorine stabilizer, bactericide and decontamination in swimming pool, and directly used as raw materials for nylon, saike, burning agent and cosmetic additives, laminated plastics and high temperature FRP.
Next: Storage Of SDIC
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- Matters Needing Attention In Calcium Hypochlori...
- PH Regulator For Swimming Pool
- Disinfection Of Swimming Pools
- Merry Christmas!