The International Labor Day is also known as "the May Day International Labor Day" and the "International Workers'Day" (or the May Day), which are the national festivals of the more than 80 countries in the world. It is scheduled for May 1st every year. It is a festival shared by working people all over the world.
In May 1, 1886, workers in Chicago and other places in the United States held general strikes and demonstrations against the brutal exploitation of capitalists and demanded a eight hour working system. After the bloody struggle, the victory was achieved. In 1889, at the second international founding conference held by Engels, it was decided that May 1st would be the International Labour Day. May 1 for short
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- The 10 Most Beautiful Swimming Pool In The Worl...
- Qingdao Develop Tcca Tablets Handled Qingdao's ...
- The Top Ten Most Beautiful Swimming Pools In Th...
- Qingdao Summit Of The SCO