Cyanuric acid is also known as cyanuric (2,4,6-), tri-hydroxy -1,3,5-, 2,4,6-triazine (2,4,6-triazinettriol), and Triazine (Sym-triazinetriol). White crystalline, precipitated from water, with two crystalline water. Taste slightly bitter, basic non-toxic, soluble in hot water, slightly soluble in cold water, aqueous solution is acidic, soluble in potassium hydroxide and sodium hydroxide aqueous solution, insoluble in cold alcohols, ether, benzene and other organic solvents.
Cyanuric acid is used for synthesis of chlorinated derivatives, salts, lipids, and triclosan. Sodium dichloride or potassium chloride, used for synthesis of cyanuric acid-formaldehyde resin, epoxy resin, antioxidant, coating, paint, binder, pesticide herbicide, metal cyanide inhibitor, polymer modifier, etc., used in the production of pharmaceutical halogenated triazine. Synthesis of new bleaching agent, can be used for swimming pool chlorine stabilizer, sterilization, decontamination, but also directly used in nylon, sai, fuel and cosmetics additives, laminated plastic and high-temperature fiberglass production materials.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- What Is Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Dragon-Head-Raising Festival
- Enter QINGDAO DEVELOP CHEMISTRY CO.,LTD.
- The Advantages Of QINGDAO DEVELOP CHEMISTRY CO....
- OUR PACKAGES
- Foreign Market
- Earth Day April 22, 2018:Cherish The Earth's Re...
- Company Badminton Activities
- The Origin Of The May Day International Labor Day