Calcium hypochlorite, commonly known as bleaching essence, is often used in the process of bleaching in chemical production, which plays an important role in industrial production because of its rapid onset and bleaching effect.
Appearance and character: white powder, strong chlorine odor. The solution is a yellowish-green translucent liquid.
Melting Point (℃): 100 (decomposition)
Relative density (water =1): 2.35
Relative vapor density (air =1): 6.9
Formula: Ca (ClO) 2
Molecular Weight: 142.99
Solubility: Soluble in water.
Function and use
It is mainly used for bleaching of pulp in papermaking industry and bleaching of cotton, hemp and silk fiber fabric in textile industry. Also used in urban and rural drinking water, swimming pool water disinfection. The chemical industry is used for the purification of acetylene and the manufacture of chloroform and other organic chemical materials. can be used as wool shrink-proof agent, deodorant and so on.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- What Is Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Dragon-Head-Raising Festival
- Enter QINGDAO DEVELOP CHEMISTRY CO.,LTD.
- The Advantages Of QINGDAO DEVELOP CHEMISTRY CO....
- OUR PACKAGES
- Foreign Market