Trichloroisocyanuric acid is one of the series of chlorinated isocyanuric acid products. The theoretical content of available chlorine is 91.54%, and the effective chlorine content of industrial products is not less than 85%. It is a very strong oxidant and chlorinating agent. It has a high efficiency, broad spectrum and relatively safe disinfection effect. It can kill bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores and other germs. It can kill coccidia eggs. It is a new generation of broad-spectrum, high-efficiency, low-toxic sterilizer, bleaching agent and shrinkage inhibitor. At present, Trichloroisocyanuric acid products are mainly used for disinfection and sterilization of drinking water, industrial circulating water, swimming pools, restaurants, hotels, public places, families, hospitals, eggs and fish diseases. According to the different shapes, Trichloroisocyanuric acid can be divided into powder, granule and tablet.
The career of Trichloroisocyanuric acid in China has been developing more and more over the years. However, due to the development of domestic economy, people's living standards and people's poor understanding of sanitation and disinfection and other factors, the domestic market of sodium trichloroisocyanurate in the past few years has not opened, the demand is limited. In order to digest the increasing output value, with the support of the policy, China's export planning of Trichloroisocyanuric acid increased rapidly, and the export planning once accounted for half of the output value of Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- Analysis Of The Properties Of Dichloroisocyanur...
- Storage Of SDIC
- Use Of Cyanuric Acid
- Matters Needing Attention In Calcium Hypochlori...