Storage of SDIC
1. sodium two chloroisocyanurate is a strong oxidant. Touch with inflammable materials may cause fire.
2. Sodium dichloroisocyanurate is a corrosive substance with irritating odor. It is dangerous to burn eyes, cat membranes and skin. It is forbidden to touch human body. If you do not touch carefully, you should use a lot of clean water to wash away, sodium dichloroisocyanurate severe when sent to the hospital for treatment.
3. operators should wear protective clothing such as protective glasses and rubber gloves.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- Use Of Cyanuric Acid
- Matters Needing Attention In Calcium Hypochlori...