Safe use of three Trichloroisocyanuric acid
Trichloroisocyanuric acid disinfectant, commonly known as strong chlorine, is a broad-spectrum, professional disinfectant, usually stored in a cool, dry, ventilated place, can not be placed with other chemicals to avoid safety accidents.
Trichloroisocyanuric acid itself in the insoluble contains intense, influential chlorine odor, in the case of water after the dissolution of the odor will be even more serious, will affect the human respiratory tract and eyes make people slightly poisoned, so trichloroisocyanuric acid disinfectant after dissolution is toxic.
Normally, workers who use trichloroisocyanuric acid disinfectant should wear gloves, glasses and work clothes to avoid inhaling excessive gases. If inhaled slightly, there will be no adverse consequences. Return to breathe some fresh air, but it can not be inhaled for a long time, or inhaled and dissolved suddenly without precaution. The strong odor evaporated by trichloroisocyanuric acid, such as feeling chest tightness, disgust, dizziness, want to cry after inhaling chlorine, should be treated immediately.
Other trichloroisocyanuric acid disinfectants are also corrosive. If placed in the computer room for a long time, they will corrode and rust the metal equipment in the computer room. Therefore, it is usually impossible to put these disinfectants in the computer room for a long time to avoid damaging the equipment in the computer room. When opening the disinfectant package, it is necessary to remember to seal the package well to avoid leakage of chlorine odor or switching of efficacy. To avoid poisoning people who pass by.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- Customers Apply For Product Testing, Product Te...
- New Process For Chlorine Exhaust Treatment In T...
- TCCA:Development Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Analysis Of The Properties Of Dichloroisocyanur...
- Storage Of SDIC
- Use Of Cyanuric Acid
- Matters Needing Attention In Calcium Hypochlori...