Effective chlorine content (%): (excellent products) ≥90.0 (qualified products) ≥88.0
Moisture content (%): ≤0.5
Appearance: White crystalline powder, granular agent, block agent (200 grams, 500 grams of film, etc.)
Character: Pungent odor
Gravity: 0.95 (light weight)/1.20 (heavy quality)
ph value (1% aqueous solution): 2.6~3.2
Solubility (25 ℃ water): 1.2g/100g
Solubility (30 ℃ Acetone): 36g/100g
Cyanuric acid is one of the products of chlorinated cyanuric acid, referred to as TCCA, pure powder-like white crystal, slightly soluble in water, soluble in organic solvents, active chlorine content than bleaching powder high 2~3 times. Cyanuric acid is the replacement of bleaching powder and bleaching essence, the waste is much lower than the bleaching essence, and the advanced countries use it to replace the bleaching essence.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- What Is Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Dragon-Head-Raising Festival