It is stable, but it can also be decomposed at high temperature to produce sodium oxide and carbon dioxide.Longterm exposure to the air can absorb moisture and carbon dioxide in the air, the formation of sodium bicarbonate, and form a hard block. Hygroscopicity is very strong, very easy to form a hard block, at high temperature does not decompose.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- Disinfection Of Swimming Pools
- Merry Christmas!