Operation Notice: airtight operation, strengthen ventilation. Operators must undergo specialized training and strictly follow the operating procedures. It is recommended that operators wear the hood-type electric air supply filter dust-proof respirator, wear blanket protective clothing, wear neoprene gloves. Stay away from fire, heat, smoking is prohibited in the workplace. Keep away from flammable and combustible materials. Avoid producing dust. Avoid contact with reducing agent and acid. When handling, light and unload lightly to prevent damage to packaging and containers. No vibration, no impact, no friction. Equipped with corresponding varieties and quantities of fire equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment.
Storage considerations: Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat. Temperature not exceeding 30 ℃, relative humidity not exceeding 80%. Packaging requirements sealed, not with air contact. Should be with reducing agent, acid, easy (CAN) fuel, such as separate storage, avoid mixed storage. Should not be stored in large quantities or long. The storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to accommodate the leakage.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- What Is Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Dragon-Head-Raising Festival
- Enter QINGDAO DEVELOP CHEMISTRY CO.,LTD.
- The Advantages Of QINGDAO DEVELOP CHEMISTRY CO....
- OUR PACKAGES
- Foreign Market
- Earth Day April 22, 2018:Cherish The Earth's Re...