over the fireplace on Christmas Eve for Santa Claus to come down from the chimney and put presents in the socks. In some countries, children put their shoes outdoors.family members and friends giving gifts to each other.
Father Christmas comes from European folklore.He is plump and has 12 reindeer with different names.According to legend, on Christmas day, he traveled around in a carriage and observed people's behaviors, especially children. If he behaved well, he would be rewarded with apples, nuts, sugar and other prizes.
Previous: No Information
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants