Matters needing attention in calcium hypochlorite use
Health hazards: This product is irritating to conjunctiva and respiratory tract, and can cause tooth damage. Skin contact can cause moderate to severe skin damage.
Explosion risk: This product is combustible and stimulant. 
First aid measures
Skin contact: immediately remove the contaminated clothing and rinse the skin thoroughly with soapy water and clear water. Go to a doctor.
Eye contact: lift eyelids, rinse with flowing water or normal saline. Go to a doctor.
Inhalation: quickly detached from the scene to fresh air. Maintain airway patency. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing is stopped, artificial respiration should be carried out immediately. Go to a doctor.
Ingestion: drink plenty of warm water and urge vomiting. Go to a doctor. 
Fire protection measures
Harmful combustion products: chloride and calcium oxide.
Fire extinguishing method: firemen must wear gas masks, wear whole body fire-fighting clothing, and fire in the upper wind.
Extinguishing agents: DC water, fog water and sand.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- PH Regulator For Swimming Pool
- Disinfection Of Swimming Pools
- Merry Christmas!