Market situation of TCCA
The United States is the largest consumer of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid, with annual consumption of more than 80,000 tons, followed by Japan, with annual consumption of about 30,000 tons. Foreign consumption is mainly based on hygiene. Disinfection of towel pool is the largest, accounting for 80%. In the United States, the annual consumption of swimming pool disinfectants is about 70,000 tons: followed by drinking water, hospitals and other public facilities.
Data show that consumption abroad is growing at an annual rate of 14%. Sterilization and disinfection of sericulture and aquaculture are the main consumption areas of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid in China, accounting for 50% to 60% of the total consumption. With the improvement of people's living standard, the quantity of silk and aquatic products will increase. Will increase demand.
At present, the serious pollution problem of drinking water has attracted people's attention. In order to ensure the quality of water, disinfection of drinking water with this product will receive great attention. In addition, it has good effect on sterilization and algae removal in industrial circulating water. It not only improves the utilization rate of circulating water, purifies water quality, saves water consumption, but also ensures the normal, stable and safe operation of circulating water system, greatly reducing the overall energy consumption.
Due to the relatively high cost of production by foreign manufacturers of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid and the restrictions on the production of chlorine-based products abroad, some small foreign enterprises have stopped production and have been spreading. It is imported to produce its compound preparation to form the final product. Therefore, in recent years, China's exports to the product show an upward trend.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- Swimming Pool Disinfection Products Recommended...
- Distribution Of TCCA Factories In CHINA And Abroad
- Safe And Reliable Use Of Sodium Dichloroisocyan...
- 2018 Australian International Swimming Pool Exh...