The United States is the largest consumer of three chlorinated isocyanuric acid, consuming more than 80 thousand tons per year, followed by Japan, with an annual consumption of about 30 thousand tons. The consumption of three chloro isocyanuric acid is mainly hygiene and disinfection.
The number of disinfectant tablets in the swimming pool is the most, accounting for about 80%. Taking the United States as an example, the consumption of swimming pool disinfection is about 70 thousand tons a year, followed by sanitary disinfection of water, hospital and other public facilities.
Statistics show that consumption abroad is growing at a rate of 14% per year.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- Earth Day April 22, 2018:Cherish The Earth's Re...
- Company Badminton Activities
- The Origin Of The May Day International Labor Day
- The 10 Most Beautiful Swimming Pool In The Worl...
- Qingdao Develop Tcca Tablets Handled Qingdao's ...
- The Top Ten Most Beautiful Swimming Pools In Th...
- Qingdao Summit Of The SCO
- Market Situation Of TCCA
- Swimming Pool Disinfection Products Recommended...
- Distribution Of TCCA Factories In CHINA And Abroad