World Earth Day (Earth Day), an annual April 22nd, is a holiday set up for the environmental protection of the world. It aims to raise people's awareness of the existing environmental problems and mobilize people to participate in the environmental movement to improve the overall environment of the earth through a green low carbon life. Earth Day was launched by Gaylord Nelson and Dennis Hays in 1970. Today, the celebration of Earth Day has developed to 192 countries in the world, with more than 1 billion people participating in it every year, making it the largest folk environmental protection festival in the world.
Earth Day activities held to raise human caring for the earth, protect the home in promoting the coordinated development of resource development and environmental protection.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- Company Badminton Activities
- The Origin Of The May Day International Labor Day
- The 10 Most Beautiful Swimming Pool In The Worl...
- Qingdao Develop Tcca Tablets Handled Qingdao's ...
- The Top Ten Most Beautiful Swimming Pools In Th...
- Qingdao Summit Of The SCO