TCCA manufacturers are mainly distributed in the United States, Japan and Western Europe. The current domestic demand is about 6kt. With the expansion of product application scope, demand is also increasing. In 1960s, China began to study. In 1970s, there were pilot projects and small-scale production. In 1980s, there were more than 20 kinds of testing or testing products. There are currently 30 manufacturers.
The United States is the main consumer of TCCA, with annual consumption of more than 80,000 tons, followed by Japan, with annual consumption of about 30,000 tons. Consumption methods are mainly based on hygiene and disinfection.
The pool disinfectant tablets accounted for about 80%. In the United States, for example, pool disinfection consumes about 70,000 tons a year: followed by sanitary water, hospitals and other public facilities.
Data show that consumption abroad is growing at an annual rate of 14%. Sterilization and disinfection of silkworm and aquaculture are the main consumption areas of TCCA in China, accounting for 50-60% of the total consumption. With the improvement of people's living standard, the quantity of silk and aquatic products will increase. It will drive the growth of demand. At present, the serious pollution problem of drinking water has aroused people's attention. In order to ensure water quality, the disinfection of drinking water will receive great attention. Another basic water in the industrial cycle has good sterilization and algae removal effects. It can not only improve the utilization rate of circulating water, purify water quality, save water, but also ensure the normal, stable and safe operation of circulating water system, greatly reducing the overall energy consumption.
According to statistics, in 2002, China actually consumed about 30,000 tons of TCCA, accounting for 50% of the total consumption of silkworm and aquaculture, 15% of the medical and catering disinfection, 10% of the daily disinfection, and domestic water. The consumption of circulating water treatment is 8%. The consumption of agriculture, fisheries, textiles, paper and swimming pools will increase in the future.
Due to the relatively high production costs of TCCA, a foreign manufacturer, and the restrictions on the production of chlorine-based products, some foreign SMEs have stopped production and turned to developing countries to produce their own formulations to form final products. Therefore, in recent years, China's exports to the product show an upward trend.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- Classification Of Chemical Disinfectants
- Safe And Reliable Use Of Sodium Dichloroisocyan...
- TCCA:2018 Australian International Swimming Poo...
- The New Tablet Press Has Increased Productivity.
- What Kind Of Substance Is Sodium Dichloroisocya...
- Safe Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Customers Apply For Product Testing, Product Te...
- New Process For Chlorine Exhaust Treatment In T...
- TCCA:Development Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Analysis Of The Properties Of Dichloroisocyanur...
- Storage Of SDIC