Chemical disinfectant refers to the use of chemical disinfection drugs in microorganisms and pathogens, so that their protein denaturation, loss of normal function and death.
According to the sterilization ability of the chemical disinfectant to microorganism, the disinfectant can be divided into high efficiency, medium efficiency and low efficiency three categories. An efficient disinfectant is a disinfectant that kills all microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi, bacteria spores, and viruses. such as chlorine dioxide, glutaraldehyde, hydrogen peroxide, etc., this kind of disinfectant is also known as sterilization agent. A medium-effect disinfectant is a disinfectant that cannot kill bacterial spores but can kill bacterial breeders, fungi and most viruses. such as ethanol, chlorine preparation, coal phenol soap solution. Low-efficacy disinfectants are disinfectants that kill most bacterial breeding bodies, some fungi and viruses, but do not kill bacterial spores, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, and certain fungi and viruses.
- Brief Introduction Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Physicochemical Properties Of Cyanuric Acid
- Product Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- Storage And Transportation Of Trichloroisocyanu...
- Methods For The Use Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
- The Function And Use Of Calcium Hypochlorite
- Operation, Disposal And Storage Of Calcium Hypo...
- Methods Of Manufacture Of Cyanuric Acid
- The Main Uses Of Cyanuric Acid
- What Is Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Dragon-Head-Raising Festival
- Enter QINGDAO DEVELOP CHEMISTRY CO.,LTD.
- The Advantages Of QINGDAO DEVELOP CHEMISTRY CO....
- OUR PACKAGES
- Foreign Market
- Earth Day April 22, 2018:Cherish The Earth's Re...
- Company Badminton Activities
- The Origin Of The May Day International Labor Day
- The 10 Most Beautiful Swimming Pool In The Worl...