Sodium bisulfate can be used for the determination of bromine, iodine, copper and titanium dioxide. Mineral analysis. Household cleaning agent (45% solution), metal silver extraction, reducing the alkalinity of swimming pool water; pet food.
Operation Note: Airtight operation, provide adequate local exhaust. Prevent dust from releasing into the air of the workshop. Operators must undergo specialized training and strictly follow the operating procedures. Recommended operator Wear dustproof mask (full cover), wear rubber acid and alkali clothing, wear rubber acid and alkali gloves. Avoid producing dust. Avoid contact with sodium hypochlorite. Equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment.
Storage considerations: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat. Prevent direct sunlight. Packing seals. Should be stored separately from sodium hypochlorite, avoid mixed storage. The storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to accommodate the leakage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- Sodium carbonate is one of the important chemic...
- Why does swimming pool disinfect strongly recom...
- Sterilizing skills of swimming pool
- How to distinguish the water quality of the swi...
- Safety measures for Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- Application scope of Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- The Sterilization Mechanism of TCCA and SDIC
- The selection of disinfectants should be in acc...