How do they(TCCA,SDIC) work??
Putting TCCA（or SDIC）into the pool can release the hypochloric acid slowly, and cause the pathogen to die quickly by changing the membrane protein permeability, interfering the physiological and biochemical effects of enzyme system and affecting the synthesis of DNA.
Strong killing bacterial spores, bacteria, fungi and other pathogenic microorganisms, specific killing effect on hepatitis B virus killing and strongly inhibited cyanobacteria, red algae, seaweed and other algae of circulating water, cooling tower, water tank system .
It has a thorough killing effect on the redox bacteria, iron bacteria and fungi in the circulating water system.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- The selection of disinfectants should be in acc...
- As the temperature rises, it is the season of d...
- Swimming pool disinfection should not be ignored
- Introduction of the principle of swimming pool ...
- Applicable scope of sodium dichloroisocyanurate
- How to maintain your swimming pool
- Making method of cyanuric acid
- How To Test Multi-Function Tablets To Confirm T...
- The species of swimming pool disinfectant
- The most important two steps for swimming pool ...