Swimming pool disinfectant generally is a professional disinfectant, generally can be divided into three chlorine, two chlorine, three chlorine disinfection ratio is high, the best effect, but to master the amount, if excessive use will be harmful to swimmers, two chlorine disinfection ratio is low, if the use of small amount will not get germicidal effect, so in the use of elimination When testing the poison, try to test the tools to measure, so that we can master the usage and effect of disinfectant well.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- The most important two steps for swimming pool ...
- Product use of Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- Basic information of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Storage of disinfectants（TCCA SDIC CYA）