The selection of disinfectants should be in accordance with the following requirements:
(1) the ability of sterilizing and sterilizing is strong, and it has the function of continuous sterilization.
(2) it does not cause water and environmental pollution, and does not change the water quality of the pool.
(3) no irritation or little irritation to the human body;
(4) small corrosion of building structure, equipment and pipeline.
Trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA) and Sodium dichloroisocyanurate(SDIC) conform to the above requirements.If you use these two disinfectants, the pool will become clear and hygienic.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- As the temperature rises, it is the season of d...
- Swimming pool disinfection should not be ignored
- Introduction of the principle of swimming pool ...
- Applicable scope of sodium dichloroisocyanurate
- How to maintain your swimming pool
- Making method of cyanuric acid
- How To Test Multi-Function Tablets To Confirm T...
- The species of swimming pool disinfectant
- The most important two steps for swimming pool ...
- Product use of Trichloroisocyanuric acid