BCDMH, also called fungus algae clear, chemical name is 1-bromo- -5,5-two methyl heinze, molecular-type C5H6BRCLN2O2, white powder, is a performance-specific sterilization agent for industrial water treatment and flower and seed disinfection, sterilization, aquaculture, fruit preservation and so on.
BCDMH is a performance-specific sterilization agent for industrial water treatment and spa baths disinfection, indoor and outdoor swimming pool disinfection only 1~2ppm can achieve results, but also for a variety of water treatment, toilet disinfection deodorant, disinfection and bleaching and agriculture for flowers and seeds disinfection, sterilization, aquaculture, Fruit preservation and so on. It can also be made into a variety of packaging tablets, granules, blocks and powders.
The mechanism of BCDMH is that it can release the active br-ions and the active Cl ions through dissolution, form the secondary bromate and hypochlorite, and the secondary bromate and hypochlorite have strong oxidizing ability, and the biological enzymes in the microorganism are oxidized to achieve the sterilization.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- Sodium carbonate is one of the important chemic...
- Why does swimming pool disinfect strongly recom...
- Sterilizing skills of swimming pool
- How to distinguish the water quality of the swi...
- Safety measures for Trichloroisocyanuric acid