Regular swimming pools usually have a disinfection process.
The first step: kill the algae. Algae in swimming pools grow progressively, and spores of algae fall into the swimming pool, waiting for the proper environment to start splitting. Once the time of chlorine deficiency is encountered, algae begin to propagate, so we must kill algae.
The second step: sterilization and disinfection. The pool disinfection generally use Trichloroisocyanuric acid disinfectant, this disinfectant powder without dust, do not worry about the incoming respiratory tract, pungent odor is low, good stability, good solubility, no drug residues in the bottom of the pool, can be used directly thrown into the water, rapid dissolution, lasting stability, safe and efficient maintenance of water quality.
The third step: adjust the pH value. General swimming pool uses Trichloroisocyanuric acid to disinfect the water body, pH value will be low, because the water solubility of Trichloroisocyanuric acid is acidic, and the pH value will be low after long term use. Of course, there are many other factors that also make the pH value low, such as organic growth and human sweat, which will reduce the pH value. The acid water environment affects the comfort of the human body, so we need to improve the pH value. The most common way to increase pH is to put sodium carbonate and sodium hydroxide into it. The practice of swimming pool proves that when the pH of swimming pool is between 7.4 and 7.6, it will not have irritation to human skin and eyes, and it is more comfortable.
The fourth step: water purification agent. The swimming pool should maintain good water quality. We should open the water circulation filtration system regularly, remove suspended solids, algae and other impurities in the water through the sand cylinder, but if we can't achieve good effect. We need to put water purifying agent into it.
The fifth step: suction filtration. The precipitated dirt through the flocculant should be filtered out of the pool through the water circulation system.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- How to distinguish the water quality of the swi...
- Safety measures for Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- Application scope of Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- The Sterilization Mechanism of TCCA and SDIC
- The selection of disinfectants should be in acc...
- As the temperature rises, it is the season of d...
- Swimming pool disinfection should not be ignored
- Introduction of the principle of swimming pool ...
- Applicable scope of sodium dichloroisocyanurate
- How to maintain your swimming pool