Sodium carbonate is one of the important chemical raw materials, widely used in light industry, building materials, chemical industry, food industry, metallurgy, textile, petroleum, National defense, medicine and other fields, used as raw materials for the manufacture of other chemicals, cleaning agents, detergents, also used in photography and analysis fields. followed by metallurgy, textile, petroleum, National defense, medicine and other industries. The glass industry is the largest consumer sector of soda ash, which consumes 0.2 tons of soda per ton of glass. In industrial soda ash, mainly light industry, building materials, chemical industry, accounting for about 2/3: followed by metallurgy, textile, petroleum, National defense, medicine and other industries.
1. The glass industry is a large consumption department of Soda Ash, which consumes 0.2t of soda per ton of glass. Mainly used in float glass, CRT glass shell, optical glass and so on.
2. Can also be used in chemical industry, metallurgy and other departments. The use of heavy soda ash can reduce alkali dust, reduce raw material consumption, improve working conditions, improve product quality, and reduce the erosion of alkali powder on refractory, prolong the service life of kiln.
3. As a buffer, neutralization agent and dough improver, can be used for pastry and flour food, according to the appropriate use of production needs.
4. Used as detergent for wool rinsing, bath salts and medicine, tanning leather alkali agent.
5. For the food industry, as neutralization agent, swelling agent, such as the manufacture of amino acids, soy sauce and flour food such as steamed bread, bread and so on. It can be added into the pasta with alkali water to increase elasticity and ductility. Sodium carbonate can also be used to produce MSG
6. Special reagent for color TV
7. Used in the pharmaceutical industry, as acid solution, permeable laxative.
8. Anhydrous sodium carbonate for chemical and electrochemical removal of oil, electroless copper plating, corrosion of aluminum, electrolytic polishing of aluminum and alloy, chemical oxidation of aluminum, sealing after phosphating, rust prevention between processes, electrolytic removal of chromium coating and chromium oxide film, etc., also used in pre-plated copper, steel, steel alloy electrolyte solution
9. Metallurgy is used as the smelting flux, flotation agent for beneficiation, steelmaking and antimony smelting as desulfurizing agent.
10. Dyeing and printing industry as water softener.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- Why does swimming pool disinfect strongly recom...
- Sterilizing skills of swimming pool
- How to distinguish the water quality of the swi...
- Safety measures for Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- Application scope of Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- The Sterilization Mechanism of TCCA and SDIC
- The selection of disinfectants should be in acc...
- As the temperature rises, it is the season of d...
- Swimming pool disinfection should not be ignored
- Introduction of the principle of swimming pool ...