1) skin contact: immediately remove the contaminated clothes and rinse with a large amount of flowing water. Go to a doctor.
2) eye contact: immediately lift the eyelids and rinse thoroughly for at least 15 minutes with a large amount of flowing water or saline. Go to a doctor.
3) inhalation: quickly out of the scene to the fresh air. Keep the respiratory tract unobstructed. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing is stopped, artificial respiration is carried out immediately. Go to a doctor.
4) eat in: gargle with water, drink milk or egg white. Go to a doctor.
1) risk characteristics: strong oxidizing agent. It is easy to burn with inflammable and organic matter. The nitrogen containing compounds, such as ammonia, ammonium salt, urea, and three nitrogen chloride, which are easy to explode. High thermal decomposition produces toxic corrosive smoke.
2) harmful combustion products: carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide, hydrogen chloride.
3) fire extinguishing methods: Firefighters must wear whole body fireproof and antitoxic clothing and put out the fire in the upper wind. As far as possible, the container will be removed from the fire field to the open area as far as possible. Then choose appropriate fire extinguishing agent to extinguish fire according to the cause of fire.
[leakage emergency treatment]
1) emergency treatment: isolation and leakage of contaminated areas, limiting access. It is suggested that the emergency handling personnel wear dust mask and wear general working clothes. Do not contact the leakage directly.
2) small leakage: avoid dust, use clean shovel to collect in dry, clean, covered container.
3) large amounts of leakage: collection and recycling or disposal to waste disposal sites.
[operation disposal and storage]
1) operation attention: closed operation, providing sufficient local exhaust. Prevent dust from releasing into the air of the workshop. The operator must undergo special training and strictly abide by the operating rules. Suggest operators wear dust mask (full cover), this type of wear protective clothing tape, wearing rubber gloves. Stay away from fire, heat, and smoking in the workplace. Avoid producing dust. Avoid contact with reductants and alkaloids. In particular, pay attention to avoid contact with water. Equipped with the corresponding variety and quantity of fire equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment. The empty container may remain harmful.
2) storage note: store in a cool, dry, well ventilated warehouse, moisture-proof, waterproof, waterproof, fireproof, isolation with fire and heat, and no flammable, explosive substances such as spontaneous combustion can not be mixed, and oxidizing agent, reducing agent, easy to be mixed oxide chloride, mass storage, and ammonia ammonia, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride, urea, ammonium containing ammonia and amine salt and inorganic organic hybrid and mixed absolute prohibition, or prone to explosion or combustion, no contact and non ionic surfactant, otherwise easy to burn. The storage area should be equipped with appropriate material collection and leakage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- Application scope of Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- The Sterilization Mechanism of TCCA and SDIC
- The selection of disinfectants should be in acc...
- As the temperature rises, it is the season of d...
- Swimming pool disinfection should not be ignored
- Introduction of the principle of swimming pool ...
- Applicable scope of sodium dichloroisocyanurate
- How to maintain your swimming pool
- Making method of cyanuric acid
- How To Test Multi-Function Tablets To Confirm T...