TCCA：Product use of Trichloroisocyanuric acid
1.Sterilizing and sterilizing
Chloroisocyanuric acid is a highly effective disinfectant and bleaching agent, which is stable in storage, convenient and safe in use. It is widely used in food processing, drinking water disinfection, sericulture and rice seed disinfection. It has a killing effect on almost all fungi, bacteria and virus spores. It has a special effect on the killing of hepatitis A and hepatitis B viruses and is also effective against sexual viruses. And HIV also has good disinfection effect and is safe and convenient to use. Now it has been used as disinfectant in industrial tablet water, swimming pool water, cleaning agent, hospital, tableware, etc. It is used as disinfectant in silkworm rearing and other breeding. Three chloro isocyanuric acid is widely used in industrial production besides widely used disinfectants and fungicides.
2.Application in printing and dyeing industry
Trichloroisocyanuric acid contains up to 90% active chlorine. It is used as bleaching agent in printing and dyeing industry. It is suitable for bleaching cotton, linen, wool, synthetic fiber and blended fiber. Not only does it not damage the fiber, but also its performance is better than that of sodium hypochlorite and bleaching powder. It can replace the imported sodium hypochlorite.
3.Application in food industry
Instead of chloramine T for food disinfection, its effective chlorine content is three times that of chloramine T. It can also be used as a decolorant deodorizer for dextrins.
4.Application in wool textile industry
It is used as wool shrink proof agent instead of potassium bromate in wool textile industry.
5.Application in rubber industry
It is used as a chlorination agent in rubber industry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- Basic information of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Storage of disinfectants（TCCA SDIC CYA）