(1) the method of urea pyrolysis:
According to the different pyrolysis modes, they are divided into solid phase melting method and liquid phase method. Urea is heated to 200~300 C by solid phase method, and the crude cyanuric acid is obtained by pyrolysis, then 15~20% sulphuric acid (or nitric acid, hydrochloric acid) is added to the cooking, and the finished product is obtained through filtration, washing and drying. This is the main method for the industrial production of cyanuric acid. Industrial product purity of more than 95%, consumption per ton of product urea 1200kg. Liquid phase method is carried out in aromatics or mineral oil solvent, the reaction is completed, solvent separation, washing and drying get the finished product, the reaction conditions are mild, the corrosion is small, but the yield is low.
(2) half cycle method:
Put the cyanuric acid powder into the ball plate and gradually add urea, its mole ratio is 1.7~2, heating up to 190 centigrade, continue for half an hour, stop heating and continue rolling until no ammonia is generated. A small part is removed, crushed, dissolved in sulfuric acid, boiled, centrifuged, washed and dried to obtain finished products. The rest will continue to circulate the ball.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- How To Test Multi-Function Tablets To Confirm T...
- The species of swimming pool disinfectant
- The most important two steps for swimming pool ...
- Product use of Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- Basic information of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Storage of disinfectants（TCCA SDIC CYA）