Filter principle: sand cylinder is generally placed a certain amount of quartz sand, quartz sand sizes in a different range.in the sand tank, quartz sand from top to bottom, from this arrangement, normal filtration, water enters from the upper sand out from the lower. When the water flows from the filter layer, solid suspended substances in the water into the upper part of the filter material formed by micro hole adsorption and the role of mechanical retention on the surface layer by filter retention, at the same time, overlapping and bridging action took place between the interception of suspended solids, as if formed on the surface of the filter film suspended matter, continue to filter the water, this is called the surface layer of the thin film filter filter. This filtration effect is not only the surface of the filter layer, but also when water enters the intermediate filter layer, which is a filtration that is different from the surface layer. This effect is called osmotic filtration.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- Applicable scope of sodium dichloroisocyanurate
- How to maintain your swimming pool
- Making method of cyanuric acid
- How To Test Multi-Function Tablets To Confirm T...
- The species of swimming pool disinfectant
- The most important two steps for swimming pool ...