The main raw materials for producing two-chloro-cyanuric acid sodium are cyanuric acid, caustic soda and chlorine, and the main production methods are two chlorine-cyanuric acid, sodium hypochlorite and cyanuric acid compound decomposition method.
Chlorine cyanide uric acid method
The cyanuric acid and caustic soda were prepared into cyanuric acid disodium salt by 1:2 ratio (mole ratio), chlorine was obtained by chlorination reaction to produce two-chloro-cyanuric acid slurry, and the wet two-chloro-cyanuric acid was separated by centrifugation, and then poured into two-chloro-cyanuric acid sodium in the mother liquor, according to 1:1 of the ratio (molar ratio) drip and caustic soda in the middle and reaction, After the completion of the reaction, cooling, crystallization, filtration of the wet two-chloro-cyanuric acid sodium, after drying to obtain two chloro-cyanuric acid sodium or the second water compound products.
(1) can achieve two chloro-cyanuric acid and two chloro-cyanuric acid sodium production, of which two chloro-cyanuric acid is an important species of the product, can be used as disinfectant disinfectants
(2) High quality of products. Since the solubility of two chloro-cyanuric acid in water is only 0.7%, the sodium chloride produced by the reaction can be washed cleanly and the reaction has no other impurities, so the product has higher purity and less salt content.
(3) Low consumption of raw materials.
Sodium Hypochlorite method
As the process can consume a large amount of sodium hypochlorite solution, it can be produced in chlor-alkali plants with a large amount of sodium hypochlorite.
Chlorine and caustic soda reacted with 10%~11% sodium hypochlorite aqueous solution, sodium hypochlorite and cyanuric acid to produce two chloro-cyanuric acid sodium and sodium chloride products.
In order to control the ph value in the process of reaction, the method of supplementing chlorine can be used to make the reaction raw material fully utilized, and the inorganic acid (such as hydrochloric acid) can be neutralized.
Reaction in the proximity of the neutral zone, so the equipment material requirements are not high, the use of general enamel equipment and stainless steel centrifuge can be.
The method of complex decomposition of cyanuric acid
Cyanuric acid and sodium hydroxide in the proportion of 1:3 (mole ratio) to prepare cyanuric acid trisodium salt, after chlorination of chlorine at a certain temperature and by centrifugal filtration to get wet cyanuric acid, and then with cyanuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution by 2:1: 3 of the ratio (mole ratio), in the 30~40℃ under the complex decomposition reaction, Cooling crystallization, filtration, drying to obtain powder-like two sodium chloride products.
(1) can produce at the same time cyanuric acid and two chloro-cyanuric acid sodium 2 main chlorine-like products, and according to market demand, adjust the production of 2 kinds of products at will;
(2) The complex decomposition reaction uses about 50% sodium hydroxide solution, can realize two chlorine mother liquor all applies without emission, to the environmental pollution is small;
(3) High reaction yield, good product quality, low salt content, two chlorine-cyanuric acid sodium product effective chlorine content can reach more than 62%, the effective chlorine content of two water compounds can also reach 55%;
(4) The synthesis of cyanuric acid can be synthesized by continuous chlorination process, and the production is safe and reliable.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- Sodium carbonate is one of the important chemic...
- Why does swimming pool disinfect strongly recom...
- Sterilizing skills of swimming pool
- How to distinguish the water quality of the swi...