The tablets should be placed into the capacity with distilled water, the temperature of the water is +25 C (200g tablets are put into a capacity of 20 litres BUT 20g tablets should be put into a capacity of 2 litres). The water with tablets should be constantly stirred, the tablets must slowly dissolve within 10-14 days. Within 10-14 days the water should be changed twice in the capacity. IT IS NOT ALLOWED PARAFFIN OR ANY OTHER NOT SOLUBLE BINDER ADDITIVES IN THE TABLETS. The Copper sulfate content and the Aluminium Sulfate content in the tablets should be controlled by the spectrometer, the active chlorine content in the tablets is controlled by titration. IT IS NOT ALLOWED Iron (Fe), Heavy metalls (Pb, Nickel, Cd) in the tablets.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- The species of swimming pool disinfectant
- The most important two steps for swimming pool ...