Although summer is only 3 months long, you want to make the best of it and enjoy a clean, clear, swimming pool you sould learn to properly maintain your pool. With the suggestions below, we can teaches you how to cleaning your above ground or pool .
1. Add water treatment chemicals .The most important chemical for swimming pool water treatment is chlorine. You can purchase chlorine in various forms such as: tablets or granule. If you or someone you know is allergic to the effects of chlorine you can purchase cleansers like bromine and mineral based sanitizers to do the job instead.
2. Water Tests-Test your water. It is imperative that you test the water's pH levels, calcium levels, and the overall alkalinity. Use to PH test strips to properly test your water. We suggest testing the PH for your pool's water at twice a week.
3. Pool Equipment-Scrub and Clean Your Pool. To clean pool, you can purchase skimmers, wall brushes, and even automatic pumps to get rid of these annoying dirt.
4. Filtration System-Clean Everything. Clean your filter and pool pump on a regular basis. To be sure there is no undetected garbage in either one. To circulate the water appropriately. If your filter contains a removable cartridge, you will need to clean it and eventually replace it with a new one over time.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- Making method of cyanuric acid
- How To Test Multi-Function Tablets To Confirm T...
- The species of swimming pool disinfectant
- The most important two steps for swimming pool ...
- Product use of Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- Basic information of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Storage of disinfectants（TCCA SDIC CYA）