Sodium carbonate is an important organic chemical material, mainly used in the production of flat glass, glass products and ceramic glaze. Also widely used in life washing, acid and food processing and so on.
Sodium carbonate at room temperature is white odorless powder or granules. Water absorption, dew gradually absorb 1mol/l moisture in the air (about =15%). Its hydrate has Na2CO3·H2O,Na2CO3·7H2O and Na2CO3·10H2O.
Sodium carbonate is easy to dissolve in water and glycerin. 20 ℃ every 100 grams of water dissolved 20 grams of sodium carbonate, 35.4 ℃ when the largest solubility, 100 grams of dissolved 49.7 grams of sodium carbonate, slightly soluble in anhydrous ethanol, difficult to dissolve in propanol.
The solution is alkaline and can make Phenolphthalein red.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- Sodium carbonate is one of the important chemic...
- Why does swimming pool disinfect strongly recom...
- Sterilizing skills of swimming pool
- How to distinguish the water quality of the swi...
- Safety measures for Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- Application scope of Trichloroisocyanuric acid
- The Sterilization Mechanism of TCCA and SDIC
- The selection of disinfectants should be in acc...
- As the temperature rises, it is the season of d...