Shape: white crystalline powder, granule, tablet
Melting point: 240 C ~ 250 C, decomposition above melting point.
Solubility: soluble in water.
PH of aqueous solution: 1% aqueous solution pH 5.5 ~ 6.5
Chemical properties: a strong disinfectant, oxidant and chlorinating agent.
Toxicity: dust is irritating to the nose and throat. High concentration inhalation causes bronchospasm, dyspnea and asphyxia. Inhalation of high concentration can cause pulmonary edema and even death. It is irritating to the eyes and skin. Burn the digestive tract orally.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- Storage of disinfectants（TCCA SDIC CYA）