Applicable scope of sodium dichloroisocyanurate
sodium dichloroisocyanurate has special effects on agricultural cultivation, such as fungi and bacteria of many crops. It can also Clean and disinfect in food and beverage processing industry. It’s used as disinfectants in swimming pools and in public places such as hospitals and hotels.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The use of sodium dichloride in aquaculture
- Hygienic disinfection of sodium dichloride
- Common formulations of sodium dichloride
- Industrial preparation method of sodium dichloride
- The role of the BCDMH
- Factors affecting the use of disinfectants
- Basic information of sodium bisulphate
- The use and safe operation of sodium bisulphate
- Characteristics and solubility of sodium carbonate
- Sodium carbonate is also called soda
- How to maintain your swimming pool
- Making method of cyanuric acid
- How To Test Multi-Function Tablets To Confirm T...